ACME’s general and permanent purposes are:
- To promote, develop and teach all the activities that benefit the fashion sector in general, and not exclusively its associates, in its creative and commercial aspects.
- To represent, advocate and promote economic, professional, social and cultural interests of its affiliates.
- To organize constant educational training in the field of fashion design and the professional development of its affiliates.
- To unify the efforts of its members aimed at achieving the cooperation of local, regional, national, European Community and/or international bodies competent in each case or area of business or creative activity.
- To organize fashion events of regional, national and international scope and/or attend events of the same type.
- To participate in trade missions and activities of any type, particularly in strategic countries.
- To study and monitor local and global markets.
The governing bodies are:
- The General Assembly.
- The Board of Directors.
- Executive Director.